After having countertop space to fold my laundry, I decided I needed shelves to hold laundry baskets of organized laundry piles.
They aren’t anything fancy, but I figured I might as well use the space next to the refrigerator.
And after finding lime green baskets that would fit there perfectly, I decided it was meant to be.
The right side of the laundry room finished:
From Left to Right: Utility Sink Cover and Skirt, Folding Drying Rack, Lime Green Laundry BasketsJust like my baskets for ironing, whites, etc. (in previous post), I would eventually like to label these baskets with: Jonathan, Danielle, Eliana and Towels/Home so that when laundry comes out of the dryer they can be neatly organized into piles for taking upstairs.
Other Laundry Room Makeover Projects:
Links for details on the individual Laundry Room Makeover DIY Projects:
- Installing New/Old Cabinets For Storage
- Even MORE Countertop Space – Building a “cabinet” between the washer and dryer with 2×4’s
- Built in Corner Shelves – a basement “pantry”
- Built in Shelves for Laundry Baskets
- DIY wall folding drying rack
- DIY Fold-Away ironing board
- Utility Sink Cover Tutorial
- Bringing it all together – artwork and details – The Final Reveal!
2 thoughts on “Shelves for Laundry Baskets – diy”
I have a question. Where did you find the lime green baskets with open front?
Where did you find the baskets? They are pretty cool and I also have a thing for lime colored things. Great storage idea.